Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How Do I Read ATS ?

Today, ATS has a full season behind it after a fruitful 06/07 season tracking of the ATS performances of the Big Four.

In the previous season, you would realise that the eventual champions, Manchester United had the best ATS record 20-5-12, while completely dominating their Home ATS record with a 12-2-5 record.

How To Read the ATS ?
20-5-12 is defined as :

20 = 20 wins against-the-spread
5 = 5 ties against-the-spread
12 = 12 losses against-the-spread

Further in-depth understanding of the ATS
As you can see, I had also broken down the respective ATS trends into Home & Away to track the team's performance even closer. By having such intimate knowledge of their Home & Away ATS trends, it would give sportsbettors a greater inside knowledge when they made their judgement bets.

Summary
Applying the ATS system to your sportsbetting will require discipline and putting aside your emotions when placing your bets. Taking the 07/08 season which just kicked off 2 weeks ago, I have already started on my ATS tracking. You can follow me throughout this season as I will be posting my ATS predictions and match analysis on matchdays to give sportsbettors my rationale on my selections.

No comments: